Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Introduction

Hi, my name is Laura. I am a professional face painter by day, and a smattering of everything else by night. I have OCD, love to dance, and get really excited about trying new things. I am a do-er, and by extension love helping other people do. I get frustrated by obstacles that are not in my control. Whenever I have a problem in life, I stress and struggle for a couple weeks until the big reveal . . . I am not balanced- some extreme or another is making my little car rattle around, and if I just back off a little, things smooth out nicely.
This Blog is one tool I am using to help me in my quest for balance in the realm of health and nutrition. I can see many examples on both sides of the extremes- but I am searching for balance. Some of the things you can expect from this blog are recipes (healthy food you want to eat) personal triumphs and crashes, humor, and a very honest account of one girls search for truth.

1 comment: